Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Art Show Break

It's been about ten days since I've posted an entry. But with good reason: the GO Downtown Arts Festival is upon me. The month of September has required my full-time attention to the show.

This brief blog entry is to let my faithful readers know that I'm still committed to sending Notes from the Hinterland into the world of the web, but I'm a little distracted. Please forgive me.

My next few entries will detail the work involved in staging a booth at an art festival. It's amazing. Plus, I'll be posting a few of my pieces here for the world to get a better look at.

Come on down to the show. September 28, 29, 30 on Gold Street, Downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA.

I've been watching with great interest the recent developments regarding the former Fed chairman and the name-calling going on back and forth. You can count on a few comments upon that situation.

Also, I've gotten fed up with the commercials running on TV lately regarding "surrender" in Iraq. I want to know who is in favor of surrender. Do you know? Oh, that's right, the enemy wants us to surrender. What about Americans in favor of surrender? Do you know any? Please post their names in a comment to this blog entry. That way, we'll all have a chance to look into the matter -- the truth of the matter, that is -- when I return.


No comments: